34year old Cop

Kyle,

Sweet! There really is nothing quite like that first lap in the pattern all alone in the cockpit. Kinda scary but fully exhilarating.

Next up solo XC and PPL checkride right around the corner! Glad to hear you’re progressing right along.

Keep the updates coming! We love to see it.

Hannah

1 Like

Thank you everyone! Super excited for the cross country! It’s going to be nice to get out of the pattern and fly to different airports

Will give an update after my night flight and solo cross country!

-Kyle

1 Like

Kyle,

Enjoy Allentown and Lancaster airports! The controllers at Allentown are a fantastic group and the Lancaster operations can be an amazing sight when they are running a full pattern.

I like Lancaster more for the food though, great restaurant on the field called Fiorentino’s… Don’t let my buddies at Allentown know that :wink:

Brady

1 Like

We always enjoy seeing students succeed. Thank you for sharing the photo and the update with us Kyle. The first solo is a major confidence booster! Keep up the good work.

Tory

Thanks everyone! Brady, I will give you an update and let you know what I think of the restaurant!

-Kyle

Update

Completed my Solo Cross Country flights from Morristown-Lancaster-Allentown-Morristown yesterday and today. Really fun experience! Onto Private Checkride Prep!

-Kyle

3 Likes

Kyle,

Great to hear the update, the weather these last few days have been wonderful for a solo flight. Today on the other hand, HOT and humid - LOL.

Brady

1 Like

Kyle,

Great news. Lancaster seems like it would be a really pretty area to fly around. Thanks for the update, keep them coming.

Chris

1 Like