Air Cargo Carriers

Hey guys!

I recently finished my training at ATP, I just met with the HR director for Milwaukee Based Air Cargo Carriers.

Just curious if there’s any current or former pilots on here that can give me any insight on training, schedule, day to day life etc.

Hopefully getting into their next training class starting April 27th .

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Tyler Stevens.

3 Likes

Tyler,

Congrats on getting hired. I’m not familiar with ACC but they’re a FedEx feeder which is a good thing.

Hopefully others will chime in with info but again congrats.

Adam

1 Like

Tyler,

I am afraid that I cannot be much help here, but congratulations and good luck in training.

Chris

1 Like

Thanks Adam!

Thanks Chris!

Congrats on the job Tyler! Sounds like a great opportunity to build time and opens up a door to potentially get in with FedEx in the future. Let us know how your training goes once you get started!
-Hannah

Hey guys! sorry for the late reply

finally have an update

due to some miscommunication with scheduling my final interview I’ve been waiting this summer to start. Got a class date for august 8! here we go!

2 Likes

Tyler,

That is excellent news, congratulations! Please update as you continue to progress through your career.

Chris

1 Like

Thank you so much Chris! And will do!

Tyler,

Exciting! Glad to hear it’s all starting for you. Thanks for sharing your update. Please continue to do so. We love to follow along and hear of your successes.

Hannah

1 Like

Tyler,

So will you be flying the Short 360?

Chris

That’s correct!

Happy for you Tyler!, but that is the ugliest plane ever built! :flushed:

Adam

Tyler,

Congrats on the Air Cargo gig! Best of luck through your class training and all next week.

Brady

Tyler,

I have not seen a Short in years, we used to call them “the box the other airplane came in”. You will have to post some cockpit pictures when you can.

Chris