Any info on Breeze Airways now that they’ve teamed up with ATP?

In case you haven’t seen it, it’s another Direct program. Just wondering if anyone has any insight on Breeze as a company itself. Whether people are happy there. And how fast upgrade is. And whether you think the airline will still be here a couple years from now.

Larry,

I do not have any insights into Breeze, other than that I see a lot of their airplanes coming and going at ORF. As for their future, that is hard to say. Startups can sometimes have a rough go of it, but JetBlue and Southwest were once startups, so the sky is the proverbial limit.

Chris

1 Like

thanks for the awesome information.

David Neeleman, founder of JetBlue among others, has a pretty good track record. Breeze has also been great to work with in establishing our new pilot hiring relationship.

3 Likes

As a former FBO line tech, i got to chat with Breeze pilots and flight attendants. I have never heard anything bad about Breeze. All the Breeze employees I have interacted with had a very cheerful and happy attitude. We line techs always enjoyed working with Breeze, which is something I can’t say about a number of other companies.