ATP CTP daily schedule?

Hi all,

A bunch of buddies and I are going to attend the ATP CTP course on March 25th. Wonder what the daily schedule would be like? Is that all-day class starting 8 to 5 and we also have to go to SIM sessions at mid-night?

It ends on Apr 1st and wonder what time can we expect to be done on the last day?

Thanks!

Jax

Jax,

Other than the info on the website (Airline Transport Pilot Certification Training Program (ATP CTP) / ATP Jets), you’re best off contacting ATP Admin for specifics of your session.

Adam

Hi Jax,

My name is Shaun and I am an Admissions Coordinator here @ ATP JAX HQ. I schedule some of the ATP-CTP programs and would like to assist. The program runs Wednesday to Wednesday or Friday to Friday in your case. The first four days are class days and yes, these run from 0800 to 1700. The next three days will be your sim days and the sim center is running 24 hours a day like most simulator complexes. Depending on the availability and size of your class, you can be scheduled for any simulator time slot. The last day is reserved for the written if you selected the ATP-CTP w/ ATM. This test is typically scheduled in the morning but flexibility is required as it can be scheduled in the afternoon as well. If you are making travel arrangements after the program you should plan to leave Friday evening or early Saturday. Hope this helps and fly safe!

3 Likes