ATP entrance requirement

Dear all

I would like to know about the entrance requirment of ATP for foreign students. The website does provide the requirment criteria for example the applicants age must me greater than 18 and the he/she should be fluent in speaking english and e.t.c but i would like to know about it in more detail. For example do foreign students have to give some sort of exam such as SAT, GRE or IELS? Secondly do foreign students have to go through some sort of written exam before getting admission at ATP or any type of exam to check whether the applicant is capable of becoming a pilot or not?

Moreover i would like to know about how the ATP structure of commercial pilot programm for students starting from scratch works for example how many written exams, practical exams, filght simulation programs do students go through throughout their whole program.

I am very sorry that i am asking questions that you all may have answered before.

Tajdaar,

Foreign admission requirements are rather complex, largely because of restrictions placed on foreign training by the government. Your best bet is to contact the admissions department directly and ask them.

Chris

1 Like

Dear Chris,

Thank you so much for the quick reponse. I do get your point and i will contact admission department directly.
However, can you please answer my second question whuch was “i would like to know about how the ATP structure of commercial pilot programm for students starting from scratch works for example how many written exams, practical exams, filght simulation programs do students go through throughout their whole program”.

Tajdaar,

https://atpflightschool.com/international/

There are five check rides and three written exams as part of the international program. The amount of time in the the Flight Training devices varies based on student needs.

Chris

Chris,

Thanks a lot. Is it possible to complete this whole programme (commercial pilot license) within 1 year if a person starts from scratch?

Yes, it says on the same link that I provided you earlier that the program is nine months in length.

Chris,

Thank you so much.