ATP flight school training bundle

I just received my training bundle. This is all the books and materials ATP sends you once you officially schedule your start date and make your deposit. I will get started on the king schools private ground school course shortly!

8 Likes

They also send you this backpack, which is very nice. I did not take a picture of the ATP polo shirts and the ATP t shirt as I’m sure most of you have seen them already.

4 Likes

Exciting right? It’s all coming together!

Adam

1 Like

Andy,

Welcome to the party! I remember a little over two years ago (almost to date) I posted a similar photo, man does time fly! I like how they’re including a GATS jar, that’s different.

I would look into purchase ASA Oral Exam Guide books, looks like they don’t include them anymore. Oral Exam Guides (ASA)

Brady

1 Like

Andy,

Thank you for posting this, I remember getting a very similar box once upon a time.

Chris

2 Likes

Andy,
With this box it all begins! So exciting!!
Love the backpack. That’s a sweet upgrade from the one I got a few years ago. Will be great for the crew phase too when you pack for overnights.
-Hannah

2 Likes

I just got my package last week! I start January 10th! 6 weeks til the start of my dream!

4 Likes

This is the stuff we love to hear!

Best of luck, William. Please let us know if there is any questions and please keep us posted on your progress.

Brady

William,

I started on a very cold, January morning myself. Please keep us up to date as you go through the program!

Chris

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. Ill be sure to purchase those soon. I was under the impression that I would start training in the Piper Archer, but they did not send me a training supplement for that. Ill be training at the Jacksonville location, maybe they only have Cessna 172’s there? Im not sure if anyone here can confirm.

@awills55 being a headquarters location you’ll see everything going through there from time to time… but I believe they transitioned the primary student training to the 172s. That happened about two years ago.

1 Like

Andy,

Like Hannah mentioned you will see almost every plane come through the location. Jacksonville (CRG) is also a maintenance base for us, so you’ll see both the old and new planes. For the Training Supplement I would highly recommend using the electronic version as it can update from time to time, they just updated the training supplements for the aircrafts this past month.

If you would like to still use a paperback version of the Training Supplement to highlight or write notes in, I would suggest checking in at the location to see if they have an update paperback.

Brady

1 Like