ATP Nashville?

Anyone trained at ATP Nashville? What was your experience like? What is the averate time at Nashville to complete the program?

Jack,

Someone who’s trained at the Nashville location may or may not chime in. Regardless you should keep a couple of things in mind.

First and foremost ATP works really hard to ensure that ALL students receive the same high level of instruction and have the same resources available (aircraft, sims, etc) at ALL their locations. Further even if someone had a positive or negative experience at any particular location by the time you’re there in all likelihood the staff has moved on and yours might be different (ie, “Adam WAS an awesome instructor… bla bla bla”).

Finally the 7mos timeline is accurate for most locations but all are subject to weather and examiner availability.

Adam

Approx. how many logged hours are recorded when the program is completed

Jack,

±250hrs leaving 1250 to build for the Regionals.

Adam

Jack,

I don’t know how long you’ve been looking around the forum, we can’t always guarantee that someone from the location you’re interested is will be on the forum. I always recommend that you get your personal view on things as well firsthand by scheduling an admissions flight and training center tour. Regardless to which location you decide to train out of then instruct at, you will see the same program as someone at a further location. ATP strives to keep things standardized and consistent.

See below screenshotted from ATP’s website (link below is where I also got this photo). Please let us know if there is anything else you may have.

Brady