ATP Prerequisites

Hello,

I’m a college student in my first year of college getting my undergrad. Because of my test scores and AP classes in high school, I was fortunate to go into college with many hours under my belt already. After this semester (Spring 2020), I will have 55 hours. My plan is to graduate in three years total (six semesters) and attend ATP afterwards. However, I noticed that the prerequisites for ATP say that you need “60+” hours of college. If I pick up some more hours this semester and take a class over the summer at a community college to get to 60 hours by the end of the summer, would I be eligible for ATP starting in the fall?

Any advice helps, thanks!
Matthew

Matthew,

904-595-7950 Call Admissions. They are the Gatekeeper’s.

Tory

1 Like

Matthew,

I’m confused? You say your plan is to finish college and then train with ATP after which is a great plan. Yes if you have the 60hrs of college credit you should be fine but why would you want to?

Adam

1 Like

Adam,

My parents are nearing retiring ages and we recently started cutting back on certain spending and downsizing, and it was just an idea that we had because college is not cheap (I understand ATP is not cheap either haha).

Matthew

Tory,

Thanks! I will give them a call as soon as my midterms are over!

Matthew

1 Like