Aviation School in NJ

Hi Adam! I live in nj & I want to become a airlines pilot. Could you please recommend any aviation school in NJ. Thank You! -Tenzin

Tenzin,

If you’re serious about becoming an airline pilot then as always I recommend ATP. They have 2 locations in NJ (Trenton and Morristown). Both are great locations to train. That said you don’t say whether you have any experience (not required) or have any college or work experience (definitely required) or if you’ve ever flown in a small plane?

Adam

Thanks Adam! I am 42Yrs old(I hope I am not too old for this career), self employed and have high School degree from India in commerce. However, I am try to persue my dream as a airline pilot & go to college to get my batchler degree. I read about your story it’s really inspirational. Thanks again!

Tenzin,

While you’re not too old you a) need to be realistic about your goals (you’ll probably never be a 777 Capt flying to NRT, but you can have a nice 20yr career) and 2) you need to get crackin’!

Adam

Hi Adam!
Thanks for your inspirational words & information about aviation pilots. I just sign up with ATP which is in Morristown, NJ for introduction trial. Hopefully I will join the ATP within couple a months.

-Tenzin

Good job Tenzin. That’s the first step. Let us know how it goes!

Adam

Thanks Adam! Definitely I will let you know how it goes.