Becoming an airline pilot with obstacles

Hello,

My name is Tyler and I have a bit of a difficult situation that I’m not entirely sure the answer too. So a little about my situation, I am 22 years old, married, and a father working full time and going back to school full time online so I’ll still be able to support my family. I have always wanted to be a pilot regardless of what I choose to do as a career but as of recently I decided I wanted to do what I love for a living and that being flying. I have no CPL or PPL as of yet and I am wondering what some of the best routes for someone in my situation could take to become a pilot. I also understand it will be a long term goal and I can’t exactly go back to school and solely concentrate on just that due to my family. So a long term option is absolutely on the table for me. Just want to do what I love for a living regardless of how long it will take me to get there. If there’s any suggestion or routes or even similar situations you’ve been in or know someone who has it would be greatly appreciated if you could share.

Thank you all for taking the time the read this

Sincerely,
Tyler

Tyler,

Please take a look at the FAQ section as your question is addressed in depth there, along with a lot of other questions. After that, we would be happy to help answer questions.

Chris