Bidding on flight schedules

Samuel,
If this is what you want to do, shake off that flight and get back up there again. I know how you feel because I too struggled with motion sickness in the beginning and I was worried it would prevent me from pursuing this career. I ended up renting a plane and flying 17 hours before I finally felt like I got over the nausea. Flying in a small aircraft with wind and turbulence, looking down at an iPad or at flight instruments and nerves can all contribute to your body’s loss of equilibrium. But the good news is, your body can adapt. It just depends on how committed you are to pushing through the crappy flights before it gets better.

-Hannah

1 Like

Oh man it’s good to know Im not the only one that has this issue. It was really bringing me down causing me to doubt myself. I know if other people can shake it off I should be able to as well. Thank you for your encouragement. And thank you for sharing your personal experiences regarding the same issues with me. I really appreciate all of the pilot mentoring on this platform. Everyone is such a big help.

Glad to help! Keep us updated on how things go in your next couple of flights!

-Hannah

Ok will do!