Career advice

Hi all,
So I am currently a European passport holder and will expect to get Green Card at the age of 29, now my plans are to fly in an airline like Iberia or easyjet before getting my US residency and the question is will an airline like united or delta take me straight out of flying in Europe or would they prefer me to fly in an American regional airline like skywest or Horizon
Thank you for your time :slight_smile:️


It depends on the experience you get with the European airlines. If you have time in a large jet, I would imagine that would be rather desirable to the US airlines.

Just an aside, but if you don’t have one, you will need a four year degree to work for the major airlines.


1 Like

Thank you Chris and yes I am aware of the 4 year degree