CFI finished

Hey guys, it’s been awhile since I posted due to being busy with flying and all that jazz. I just wanted to you all know that I completed all of my CFI Checkrides back in March. Passed all of them on the first try. I did my CFI and CFII on the same weekend, which was a beast. It was totally worth it. Winds were gusting 30 knots but I still did fine. It felt good to challenge myself and get them done. I’m now instructing in Arizona. Thanks for the help and encouragement. I believe it was Adam who said he was willing to bet money on me being successful during my training. That sentence in itself gave me so much motivation and encouragement throughout the course. I will value it the rest of my career. It is an honor and privilege to be able to be a representative of aviation as an instructor. It is a position I do not hold lightly and will do my best every day to represent that mindset in the cockpit.

3 Likes

Lynn,

Thanks for checking in and your kind words. If you follow this forum you know I don’t give praise often or lightly (nor do I make bad wagers). There are many components that lead to success, particularly in aviation and attitude is higher on the list than many people believe. It’s also something you can really teach. Yours has been tremendous since you first posted and clearly has remained unchanged.

Congrats on your accomplishments and welcome to the club! We’re proud to have you!

Adam

1 Like