CFI school Jacksonville, FL

Yeah a couple recruiters at ATP in the office told me there’s no age restriction for cargo, maybe they meant the smaller one’s like Key Lime? I’m really confused here, That’s why I decided to take a shot at it because it’s too late to do it and retire at 65

If I can fly til at least 70 years old than it’s worth it and I can build a small career for myself

Bradley,

I think you need to do some serious research on your own and find out exactly who will employ pilots past age 65. I am sure the recruiters know what they are talking about, but I think that you should also talk directly to the airlines.

Chris

Okay thanks a lot Chris I’m just gonna go ahead with the program, first I have too get financed and I have no cosigner but make 55k/year and credit history is good with a score about 750 when I pay everything down to 30% by March or April. Yeah I did talk to key lime and they said that I could work for them doing cargo and charter as long as I can stay in shape and right now I’m 6’0 ft 195 lbs golf and fitness keeps me in pretty good shape

I could talk to airlines but will anyone tske me seriously when I’m not even in flight school yet? That’s why I thought I should wait til I at least get my commercial license

You won’t know until you call and talk to them…

Okay thanks Chris. Hey do you know why there are no pilot jobs in Vegas? I wanted to move back thete and go to the school but apparently there are no airlines that hire thete that I can see online?

Bradley,

I really don’t know. Sorry.

Okay well thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it