Comm Multi and SE passed

Hello all! I just wanted to give you a heads up that I passed my Comm Multi and SE last week. I did bust (my first bust) on the power 180 for the Comm SE. It was the last maneuver and I am kicking myself because I should have simply extended my downwind longer and extended full flaps sooner. It was completely fair that I failed because of it. I really wanted to go to CFI school with a clean record, but I just have to learn from it and use it to build humility and character. I’ve had a great experience here in Denver. I’ll be starting CFI school in Phoenix, January 7th.

1 Like

Lynn,

Safe to say nobody wants a bust, ever, but they do happen. Shake it off and move forward.

Congrats on your CPL.

Adam

Lynn,

Sorry about the bust, but congratulations on becoming a commercial pilot!!

Chris

Nice job Lynn! Let us know how CFI school goes.

Thanks petter. Interesting that we never ran into each other at Denver. Any suggestions for CFI school?

Any chance I could get a copy of those power points as well?

Thanks

David

Haha, dang. Now I’m trying to go through all the people I’ve met and figure it out. What a mystery you’ve created. I don’t have Dropbox but I’ll get it. My email is Haub2623@gmail.com

Please tell me it’s not Spiderman and the Hulk…

Adam

1 Like

Peter Banning…clever. The character of one of my favorite movies. Had me fooled.

Tory

That would be more palatable :slight_smile:

Adam

HA! Well played, Tony. :rofl:

1 Like

One of my favorite movies of all time, and criminally underrated. Very few people get the reference. Thanks Tory!

1 Like

Dmherndo@gmail.com

Thanks a ton!

Please share with me as well! juliorvanlange@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Pls share with me as well if you don’t mind…

Nsd202802@gmail.com

Best regards,
Marc

Can you please email me a copy as well? My email is purnadangal1995@gmail.com

Please share with me also. braveheart0601@gmail.com

Congrats on the checkrides. That’s quite the turnaround for a Comm ME and SE. I have to wait 28 days for a Comm SE checkride due to DPE availability and the holidays. Start CFI school on the 14th if all goes well with Comm SE. Good luck!

Congrats on the pass, Lynn! I have my comm single add-on tomorrow. I’m in the Jan 7th CFI class too so I’ll see you at Mesa.

Patrick

Hey there, could I get a copy too? It’s ljdwyer@live.com - Thanks.