Comm Multi and SE passed

Can i get in on these powerpoints? reeves.kanakaole@yahoo.com

Congrats sir! I have my Comm multi this Thursday then the comm single the following Tuesday. For your power off 180 just curious did you try and go around? This maneuver is my biggest concern. I underflew my private and instrument stage so was able to grab a couple extra flight hours before my comm multi to practice the maneuvers as we all know the 4 hours given is not very much. Also what was the point you picked if you don’t mind me asking?

If you don’t mind would it be possible to grab a copy?
camerongnz@gmail.com
Thank you

It depends on the examiner. I should have asked him if I could do a go-around before I started the flight. Some do and some don’t. I knew
I was landing long, but didn’t know if I could or not. I used the thousand foot marker as my point.

can i send me an email to my personal account directly? I have a few questions about the .ppts.

thanks!

david

Hey guys! @lhaubelt Looks like you guys started a pretty good thread here for communication. This will help you tremendously. The PHX Jan. 7 class will be jammed packed (30+ students) in a newly setup room with a whiteboard and AirPlay TVs. Your instructor Emily is a doll! She is a great instructor and very detailed! Download the GroupMe app so at the start of class you will be ready for the course code/QR code she will give you.

I highly recommend having a binder with all lesson plans compiled, tabbed out, and ready on the first day. You may make your own lesson plans following the guide in the Aviators Instructor Handbook (AIH) or you can print out the ones in the ATP Library (which is from Back Seat Pilot). If you havent already done so, read that AIH front to back and memorize ALL the acronyms

Plan on arriving extra early everyday to review previous days material as class will start promptly with a couple of quizes each day. Bring drinks either in a bottle or at least a cup with a lid and extra food to last the day! Itll be a LONG one!! Bagels are usually provided on Monday for all students at the kitchen of the blue building. .

Remember you have been training the same way (from the firehouse) since day one so none of it will be unusual. You will all do great and will pick up great tips along the way! If you have any additional questions let me know or you can find me wondering in the halls! #cheee #happydrinking

3 Likes

Reading this gave me an irrational level of anxiety. So glad to be done with all that. :rofl:

Lynn, you’re going to do great.

Share with me too guys. muugii545460@gmail.com

Dead All,

This may be a little late, but please share the wealth with me too! at charleshuangno@gmail.com!

Thanks!

Thanks also. ksmdds@comcast.net