Entering with your PPL

Hasan,

You cannot enroll yourself, you will need to do so through the admissions department.

Chris

1 Like

Chris,

I spent three days through the email back and forth with admission and still I didnā€™t get anything, I donā€™t know may be the representative is new in the work.

Iā€™m really I donā€™t know what do I have to do.

Hasan.

Hasan,

I would call (800-255-2877). Ask to speak to someone in admissions.

Adam

1 Like

Hasan,

Admissions does not schedule people via email, you will need to call them.

Chris

1 Like

Chris & Adam,

I gave them a call and they said I have to meet the requirements of Private Finish up program such as 10 hours solo short XC and 5 hours long solo XC then I can start the Finish up program.

Hasan.

Hasan,

Well there you go. While the internet is a wonderful thing, sometimes you just have to talk to a human to get answers.

Adam

Do you guys know approximately how much it would cost to get the ppl through ATP?

Igor,

Many of the questions youā€™re asking can be answered simply by visiting ATPs website:
https://atpflightschool.com/
I recommend you spend some quality time browsing it.

In answer to your question you cannot get any individual ratings with ATP. They offer 2 career programs. One for people with their PPLs and one for those without. ATP was created with one purpose. To train pilots for careers in aviation. They leave the recreational training to the local schools.

Adam