Envoy November Schedule 2023 - Roscoe

Hey everyone!

November was another good month here at Envoy. As the busy summer flying has slowed down, there is slightly less credited time in each of the lines and there is very little available open time (or at least time that I’d be interested in). Envoy has continued to hire FO’s in preparation for new aircraft coming in the near future, which is beneficial to me because there are a lot of people behind me on the FO seniority list! I managed to get Thanksgiving off and some time, at the end of the month and start of December, to go to England to visit my family using my non-rev flight benefits. My last trip of the month got displaced for someone’s IOE so I was reassigned a shorter trip, but still had to do line checks with two captains (to and from CHA) at the front end of the trip, which went well. It was my first time doing a line check outside of the my qualification one at the end of IOE.

Here was my schedule for the month of November:

Originally Awarded
Block: 69.32
Credit: 74.56
Days Off: 15

Actual
Monthly Flight time: 61.37
Credited time: 79.20 (73.38+ 5.42 hours OT)
Nights away from base: 11
Days off: 15

1 - OFF
2 - OFF
3 - DFW-SGF
4 - SGF-CLT-GNV-CLT
5 - CLT-HHH-CLT-LIT
6 - LIT-DFW-MFE-DFW
7 - OFF
8 - OFF
9 - OFF
10 - OFF
11 - OFF
12 - DFW-CMI-DFW-FAR
13 - FAR-DFW (DH) DFW-LIT
14 - LIT-CLT-AVL
15 - AVL-DFW
16 - OFF
17 - OFF
18 - DFW-LIT-DFW-IAH-DFW (OT)
19 - DFW-DTW-DFW-COU
20 - COU-DFW-MAF
21 - MAF-DFW-LAW-DFW-MOB
22 - MOB-DFW
23 - OFF
24 - OFF
25 - OFF
26 - DFW-CHA-DFW-LIT
27 - LIT-DFW-SGF
28 - SGF-DFW
29 - OFF
30 - OFF
01 - OFF

I did finally get to fly this beauty this month!

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and wishing everyone the best for the upcoming holiday season!

Roscoe

2 Likes

Roscoe,

What a classic livery, thanks for sharing that! It’s awesome that companies like American are retro-liverying newer aircraft, almost like bringing back a piece of history. Are you holding a consistent line now at Envoy, DFW?

Brady

1 Like

Brady,

I’m a big fan of the retro-liveries and I wish there were more, especially for the regionals. American has done a good job of repainting their 321’s and 737’s with some of them and seeing them around is pretty cool.

If by consistent line, you mean getting what I’m bidding for, yes mostly! I think there is around 500 FO lines (hard, composite, reserve, part-time, etc…) in DFW and I’ve gotten one of my top 10 choices for both November and December. I’m not very picky, but I was surprised to see that I was senior enough to have the major holidays off.

You should convince your friends at Piedmont to drop a US Airways Express livery! Or at least put the Piedmont livery on a 145.

Roscoe

Roscoe,

I wish… that American A321 has the Piedmont livery on, I don’t think any of our old birds are getting paint jobs, have you seen the underneath of the aft fuselage. :wink:

Brady

1 Like