FAA exams finished!

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to post in excitement of finishing my last FAA knowledge exam today! I start ATP KIWA (Mesa-Gateway) on 4/12, and feel so relieved having completed all six FAA exams prior. Took my PAR test on 2/25 and didn’t look back. Thanks to everyone for all of the information that this forum provides, as the timeline information and questions about the study/exam process certainly were of help. With that said, if anyone has any questions regarding, feel free to ask or reach out, as I’d be more than happy to share and help all I can!

Best,
Chase

4 Likes

Chase,

That is excellent news, congratulations! I truly feel that taking all of the writtens early like you have done is the single best thing that you can do to prepare for the program, it will make your life so much easier over the next few months.

Thank your the update. Good luck in the program and please keep checking in.

Chris

1 Like

Kudos Chase! You’ve given yourself a tremendous leg up on the program. It also shows your level of commitment to your goal!

2 weeks to go so just relax now and enjoy!

Adam

1 Like

Chase,

You are going to see that completing those exams really paid off. You’ll be able to focus more on the flying portion and studying for the oral rather than taking exam(s) during phases of the program.

Enjoy these next two weeks and relax a bit!

Brady

1 Like

Chase,
Nice job completing all those exams especially in such a short period of time. You’re saving yourself a lot of hassle once you begin training. Thanks for the update. Relax and enjoy your last little bit of time off and let us know how your first day goes!

-Hannah

1 Like

Well done, Chase!

Your Instructor will be so happy to hear that you’ve completed all six! :grin:

Thank you for paying close attention to the guidance provided on this forum and please keep up posted on your progress!

Tory

Will do! Granted I took them in a short period of time, but I could not recommend more than to complete them before flight training. Like you and the other mentors said, as well as all of the previous students who have been through the program…what a weight off of your shoulders. I honestly (even though I know it CAN be done), wouldn’t want to imagine doing both at the same time. Focusing on the training is priority, and any additional distraction should be avoided if possible! Thanks for the kind words, and can’t wait to start.

Chase

1 Like