Flying with vandalism misdemeanor/ no probation!

Hey all,
I was wondering how likely to get hired with a vandalism misdemeanor on my record! I didn’t have to do probation! Was able to expunge it right away!
Just a bad break up! Moving out i scratched his car trying to put the bed frame into his trunk! He called the police and insisted to press charges! Even the police thought it was insane but they had to arrest me since he wanted me to be arrested! It was a tiny scratch! As it truly was an accident! The police estimated it to be less than $400 but he filed for 4k. It was obvious to the court that he is trying to use me for money! I had to may $280. Lowest charge of misdemeanor. Will i ever be able to get a job flying if i go ahead and get my license?

Adam wrote up a FAQ about this type of subject.

https://airlinepilot.life/t/criminal-records-and-background-checks/18305?u=tolento47

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

No worries. Good luck and if you have any further questions Adam, Chris and Tory are very active and have been extremely helpful to prospective and current students (myself included)

1 Like

Jade,

Short answer if that’s truly all you have on your record you’ll be fine but make sure you keep it that way.

Adam

1 Like

Yes!!! Thank you for taking the time to answer my question! All the best :slight_smile:

Thank youTom! You guys are great :slightly_smiling_face::pray:t2:
Wishing you all the success in your training and career path :grin:

1 Like

Jade,

Please read the FAQ section as your question is addressed there.

Chris