Getting a degree while working for envoy

Hello! How are you! I’m planning to join Envoy, work for a few years and then getting an online degree to flow to AA. My question is: how will Envoy know I got a degree? I mean, I gave them my old résumé (without degree) and know I got one and they don’t know I have it. Do I have to send an updated résumé?
Thanks

Hernan,

You really don’t need Envoy to know and frankly they probably don’t care. You need AA to know. I don’t know their actual practice but your situation isn’t unique and I’m certain AA has a process for updating your application.

Adam

1 Like

Hernan,

I do not think that AA requires a degree at all to flow up, but you will need to check with them.

Chris

Hernan,
Both Envoy and American (along with dozens of other airlines) use airline apps. It’s like a common app for applying to multiple airlines at once. The main section has a section called “My education” where you select the highest degree earned and years in school. A second place they would see it would be on your resume. This is when they would see the specific university you attended and your degree.
-Hannah

1 Like