Grand tour tomorrow

Good evening I am excited for tomorrow for I have a tour at the Las Vegas campus and am jotting down as many questions that I can think of, if anyone can throw some questions out that would be great. I have so much to ask and so much that I want to see. Is there any thing in particular that I MUST see our ask I just want to be prepared and not walk out with questions that I should of asked but forgot. Thanks for your time and advice.

KC,

Hopefully you have a list of questions that are important to YOU as that’s what matters. Went I was first looking for a flight school I visited every major school in the country. To be honest I had already gotten most of my questions answered before I made my visits. Cost, timeframe, equipment, most of those questions can easily be answered on a website. I really visited to actually meet the people involved (instructors and students) and more get a “feel” for the places. I have no doubt you’ll get your questions answered but I’m also a fan of trusting my “gut”.

Have fun and let us know how you make out.

Adam

KC,

I strongly recommend printing out this list of questions and writing down the answers that you receive. You will find that this list is good for any flight school that you talk to:

https://airlinepilot.life/t/questions-for-any-prospective-flight-school/117/9

Chris

Adam, wow is all I can say, my tour was awesome and Leslie at the Las Vegas campus was amazing she and answered every question past my expectations. I can say ATP is for me and I can totally see myself being a perfect fit for the school and it’s program. So many questions I had and the answers reasured me of some and got rid of some doubt and concern I had. I am a huge fan and believer of you get out what you out in and ATP is all about that from what I saw today. My concern of my education and work experience situation was relieved today as well and a sense of reassurance was put upon me as well knowing that my seriousness of wanting to pursue this awesome career was noticed today by taking the first step of taking a tour. I like that that was noticed and I feel fantastic and am super eager to begin my training at ATP, thanks guys for all the feedback, this is an amazing forum and can’t wait until I can help others as well like you all have helped me, thanks again and have a great Memorial day weekend.:wink:

KC,

I am glad that your tour went well and that you were pleased with what you saw. Have you decided on when you will start yet?

Chris

Chris, thank you and my wife and I we discussing that exact thing, we’re leaning towards after November just to try and improve my credit score some more. That tour was exactly what I needed the campus was alive and well and I tell you everyone I mean EVERYONE was very professional including all the students and you knew it wasn’t a show cause there was someone on a tour. Excited to start the amazing career!:grin::flight_departure:

KC,

Glad it worked at well (I knew it would!). Keep the questions coming and let us know when you’re ready.

Adam

Absolutely my friend.