Hello, I’m 19 years old and I’m a college student in Orange County in California, my major is biology and my GPA is 4.0, I’m thinking to change my major because I really like to become an airline pilot. I heard a lot of different things from people about becoming an airline pilot and I’m so confused.
- Should I keep my major and get my bachelor degree in Biology or should I change my major to aviation? does my major matter when I want to apply for airlines?
- Should I get my Bachelor degree in biology or other major and then go to ATP flight school to get my flight certificates? or should I change my major to aviation and move to other states, and transfer to San Jose state university or Embry riddle university in Arizona to get my bachelor degree in aviation and get my flight certificates in one of those universities?
which way is better when I want to apply for major airlines?
- How long does it take to become an airline pilot?
- What is the best way to complete 1500 hours flights?
- Can I get the loan for ATP school or Embry riddle university?
- Does that matter what bachelor degree do I have when I apply for airlines?
- do you have to be born in us to become an airline pilot for American companies?
I wasn’t born in the United States but I’m an American citizen
Thank you so much,