I am still confused what flight school

So I have been looking at flight schools ,but atp always show up. So I decided to look at the reviews and I am very confused about there reputation. Some people say is because they really do good and just shaming them so I need a opinion on what is a good flight school.
Thank you.

Don’t look at reviews. The people that typically post reviews are the ones who essentially flunked out or got kicked out for whatever reason so they blame someone other than themselves for their shortcomings

Noe,

If you check the reviews you’ll see good ones and bad ones. I’m going to tell you how great ATP is because I’m a successful grad but why listen to me either? How about instead of opinions you look at the facts.

ATP has been training pilots for the airlines for over 30yrs and have placed over 600 pilots with the airlines in the last 12mos alone. They have 38 locations and the largest training fleet in the US. Long before the pilot shortage ATP students (like myself) were getting hired when literally no one else was. These are the facts and are worth your consideration.

Adam

1 Like

Noe,

Up-to-date facts, visit: https://atpflightschool.com/facts/, reviews are opinion-based.

Brady

1 Like

Noe,

Please check out the “Student Experiences” section of this forum as those are unedited reviews from students that are on this website, I think you will fins some good information there.

Chris

1 Like

Thank you for that because I was so confused what flight school I should go and atp will be it thank very much.