Integrated or modular

As I’m looking forward to be a major airline pilot once i finich my training and my flight experience with any regional airline , i always asked what route is better to get hired by a major airline ? Integrated or modular ?

I totaly know that they both lead you to receive your CPL , PPL , ME… , but does modular training give you the oppurtunity to Complete 14 ATPL subject exams and receive your frozen ATPL license ? Or most likely are these 14 subject worth this plus amount of money i’m putting in my integrated program?

Other that instrument rating ,Multi engine , Instructor certificate , CPL , what else do i need to be involved into the regional airline world ?

Thankyou in advance .
Ramzi.

Ramzi,

Unfortunately this site is primarily for pilots in the US where we have a very different system of flight training than in Europe. I recommend you try one of the international forums (Pprune.org perhaps?).

Adam

Mr.Adam , i’m canadian , and talkin about canadian flight schools , does canada have the same regulation as US or not ?

Ramzi.

Ramzi,

The rules are completely different in Canada. You will need to contact people within that country to get answers to your questions.

Chris

Ramzi,

My bad but based on you question, while Canada may be geographically closer to the US, it would seem as far as flight training and certification goes, you’re more akin to Europe.

Adam