Intro Flight Booked - Questions

Hi all,

As the topic states, I have booked my intro flight for the end of this week. I have been doing some research and taking notes of questions I would like to ask of the instructor / students I am able to talk to in person. From anyone else’s experience, are there certain questions you wished you had thought to ask during that time? Additional resources are always a plus!

Thanks

Nick

Nick,

My best advice for the intro flight is sit back and enjoy it. Too many people put way too much pressure on themselves thinking they’re supposed to perform well, be knowledgeable and must absolutely love it. It’s an intro flight and the purpose is to introduce you to general aviation flying. No one expects you to know anything or have any skills. Pilot skills are learned, they’re not innate.

Adam

1 Like

Nick,

Just remember that it is an introductory flight, nothing more. People often seem to place this pressure on themselves to fly the airplane a certain way, or do the landings themselves, that is not what this is about. Just relax, take in the experience and think about if you could really see yourself being a pilot for a living.

Chris

1 Like