It's been done

No questions or real experiences here yet but it’s official; I just paid my deposit and I’m starting August 7th.

I’ve been on the path the a career pilot since 2018 with a lot of hurdles along the way. I’ll be excited for the challenge of total immersion training. All that’s left is to not disgrace the family name by failing :rofl:

Kevin,

Congratulations on taking the first step, it is a huge one. Please feel free to ask us any questions you may have along the way and please update us on your progress.

Now if you have been around this website awhile, you know the drill: Get Ahead By Taking FAA Knowledge Tests Before Starting ATP / ATP Flight School

Chris

Kevin,

Awesome news on getting a start date. As Chris linked, I would start working on the writtens, starting with the PAR ASAP. You could get all the writtens completed prior to your start date along with your Read, View, Do’s on your Student Extranet.

Brady

Kevin,

Glad to hear you took the leap! Don’t worry about the outcome, just do your best with what’s right in front of you. Start by preparing for your first day by getting written exams done and all your first day tasks. Focus on one flight, one stage at a time and do your best.

Hannah

Hey Kevin - what location are you going to?