Real Answers from Real Pilots

July 2021

July was a bit of a transition. I flew my last trip with FlyExclusive, had two weeks off and then started virtual Indoc with Skywest!

1-HOME STANDBY
2- KISO-MYAM-KFLL
3-KFLL-KPNS-KIAD
4-KIAD-KSUT-KCHO
5-KCHO-KRKD
6-TRAVEL HOME DAY
7- OFF
8- OFF
9-OFF
10-OFF
11-OFF
12-OFF
13-OFF
14-OFF
15-OFF
16-OFF
17-OFF
18-OFF
19-OFF
20-OFF
21-OFF
22-OFF
23-OFF
24-OFF
25-OFF
26-INDOC
27-INDOC
28-INDOC
29-INDOC
30-INDOC
31-INDOC

7 Likes

Already leaving the 135 world? Congrats on SkyWest! A buddy of mine from Great Lakes just received a CJO from them as well.

Thanks for sharing, Hannah! And congrats again on the move to Skywest! Great things ahead.

1 Like

@Arthur yes I am! Kinda bitter sweet. I loved my time on the 135 side but I also still felt drawn to the 121 world with my family history. I knew if I were to make the jump, I had to go and be in the front of the hiring wave instead of the back. Plus I can always come back:)
Nice! When’s his anticipated class date? I heard they have classes filled through Feb 2022 already on the interviews conducted up to last month. Crazy!

His class date is for February but he’s on a waiting list if something opens up sooner.

Congrats on making the switch, Hannah. I have a quick question about your training schedule. I start training at OO on 2/1 with ATP-CTP in mid-January. Does the virtual indoc typically start on your “training date” (ie 2/1 according to my CJO) or would it be the week between ATP and the 2/1 start in Denver?

Thanks and congratulations again! Hope to share the flight deck with you one day in the future.