Just another july 4th start here

I’ll be at the Mesa AZ KIWA center, looking forward to this new path in life!

1 Like

Bryce,

Welcome aboard! July 4th sounds like an awesome start date, I started almost to your date 2 years ago; Time flies.

Please keep us posted throughout your journey and experiences. Let us know if there is anything we can assist with.

Brady

1 Like

Congrats, Bryce!

1 Like

Just received my books! Looks like a lot but I think with the structure ATP provides it should be great

2 Likes

Bryce,

Congratulations and thank you for letting us know! I will be curious how much flying you get to do north of PHX, I have always thought it would be fun to fly over the red rocks of Sedona or the forests of Prescott.

You know the drill, you have one month, so try to get a written exam or two accomplished first: Get Ahead By Taking FAA Knowledge Tests Before Starting ATP / ATP Flight School

Chris

Bryce,

That sounds like the perfect way to celebrate the Fourth of July! :airplane: :us:

The supply box can be quite overwhelming. Keep in mind, that’s supplies for the entire program with 7 phases. Just focus on the private pilot materials first. The Archer/Cessna supplement is the best place to start.

Hannah

1 Like