Locations to attend

Can anyone besides Adam tell me where the best location is to get the ratings done fast. As well as the location with the best opportunities if that makes sense!

Cullen,

I will give you exactly the same answer that Adam would. There is no one superior location, all locations offer the same training program, the same instructor to student and student to airplane rations and the same timeline. ATP has been doing this for a long time, they work very hard to standardize the program across all of the 70+ locations and. have done a great job in doing so.

Chris

1 Like

Cullen,

The best location to attend is the one that is convenient for you and where you would feel comfortable to spend a lot of time at. When I started the program there were 37 locations, now that has doubled as I look back. No matter where you go, each student receives the same training program that one does across all 70+ locations.

Brady

1 Like

Cullen,

Which is the best McDonalds? They all have the same menu, get your food the same way and cost the same per item.

Same goes for ATP locations. You’ll have all the same opportunities, training outline, quality airplanes, fixed budget no matter where you go. Your choice in which is the most convenient.

Hannah

1 Like

This is a tough one…some McDonald’s have the Adult Happy Meals with the nostalgic happy meal toys, some don’t.

Brady

1 Like

Yea I’ve actually stopped using the McDonald’s analogy since I stopped at the McD’s in Waimanalo. It’s pretty small and isn’t that busy so they make everything pretty fresh which is great. Problem is it also takes about 27min to get your food soooooo…

Adam

1 Like

Right that’s what I’m saying

You’re right. We’d never see that at Chick-fil-A….but then again, they’re closed on Sundays and today is Sunday. :cow:

Brady

2 Likes

So many critics…. I don’t even go to McDonald’s so they all seem the same to me!

But the point has been made in the analogy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never? Never ever?

Adam

1 Like