LOW Credit Scores

Alot has happened during Covid Im having concerns about applying for the loan , if you know you have Low credit will SALLIE MAE OR any OTHER LOAN ACCEPT THIS, I DONT WANT MY HOPES UP THAT I CANT BECOME A PILOT BECAUSE MY CREDIT ISNT PERFECT

1 Like

I don’t know if anyone here can tell you for certain. But the education loans are generally more lenient with lesser credit scores. You can probably call a financial advisor from them and some other education loan providers to find out your options.

Antonio,

These loans are unsecured and as such generally require above average credit or a strong co-signer.

REGARDLESS THIS IS ALL SPECULATION AND YOUR BEST BET IS CONTACTING ATPs FINANCE DEPT AS THEY’RE THE EXPERTS.

ADAM

2 Likes

Antonio,

As Adam mentioned, these loans are unsecured, and lenders are putting trust in repayment when it comes time. It is common to have a cosigner for this type of loan and amount, have you considered meeting with a financial advisor or contacting the finance department at ATP for advice on what you should do?

Brady

I CAN’T HEAR YOU. CAN YOU PLEASE SPEAK INTO THE MICROPHONE.

This made my day.

1 Like

And you made mine!

GLAD SOME PEOPLE STILL HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR :wink:

THANKS

adam

3 Likes

First time in a while I’ve seen Adam’s signature lowercase, must be a new trend for Adam. :grin:

Brady

1 Like

It’s horrifying. My eyes… :melting_face:

Ben

1 Like

It used to really bother me that Northwest Airlines abbreviated their initials to be “nwa” on their last paint job. It just seemed so juvenile. That and the arrow pointed north east on the right side of the tail.

2 Likes

Chris… you’re a pilot…if you haven’t made your peace with acronyms at this point I don’t know what to say…

Adam

I can take acronyms, it is poor logos that bother me. Take for example my own airline; on our airplanes the name is written as:

U N I T E D

The extra spaces are in no way necessary and are in fact the opposite of “uniting”. When Continental and United merged we have two wonderful Saul Bass logos in our histories to chose from. Instead we kept the 1990’s era clip-art globe, such a disgrace.

Legacy United logo, designed by Saul Bass

Legacy Continental logo, designed by Saul Bass

Clip-art

1 Like

Sorry?

Adam

I found a little history of the United logo: