Military pilot experience

Hi i am an ex helicopter pilot with more than 700 flight hours, single engine twin engine.
I am thinking about signing up to be a commercial airline pilot!
How can I transfer my flight hours so it’s recognized in the states


That’s really a question for your local FAA FSDO (Flight Standards District Office). Military flight time is counted differently and needs to be converted to civilian. You’ll need your logbook or flight logs from the military and also go for a license conversion if you have any.