My Gear List

Good Point about the distraction part. I didn’t really consider that. I guess normal timepiece that is easy to read may be preferable. I am curious what the others have to say.

I used my Apple Watch all through training and now professionally and I love it. I use the stopwatch/timer and calculator functions all of the time and it’s super convenient to have on my wrist.

2 Likes

Brady,

I am so glad to see that you are being a respectable pilot and wearing an analog watch, and a fine one at that!

Digital belongs on the gauges, not on our wrists.

Chris

2 Likes

Ok, if this thread is going to be our annual Watch Discussion, may I present my current daily driver. The Swatch Omega MoonSwatch. Collaboration between Swatch and Omega (apparently Swatch now owns Omega, who knew?). The good looks of an Omega SpeedMaster, but the cheap price and RIDICULOUS light weight of a Swatch. Best part is it matches my uniform! :grinning:

Adam

3 Likes

This has become my new daily piece, an Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra. I have been looking for one of those Swatch x Omega watches for some time, but they are always sold out when I go in.

24366262-buijedna2zhcgjyecbgjf3q3-ExtraLarge (1)

5 Likes

Yours is nice but I don’t have to worry about mine :wink:

Adam

1 Like

Just to add to the wrist candy, my travel watches.

2 Likes

Love that the annual watch debate is back! I’ve converted to the analog and I’m never going back. I love the simplicity and it looks great with the uniform :slight_smile:

Hannah

3 Likes

Congrats Hannah! You’ve been enlightened! :grin:

Adam

New to flying but would any of these count? lol

1 Like

Andrei,

I think any of those wold look really nice in the flight deck of an airliner :slight_smile:

Chris

1 Like

Andrie,

Nice collection of watches you have!

Brady

Andrei,

I like the Movado on the right the best, classic elegance there.

Chris

Thanks Chris!

All of these watches have some sort of sentimental value (first luxury watch, Dad’s old watch etc). All of those Movado’s are from my wife (10 year strong).

I’ll see if I can convince her for another one once I make it to a major… or regional lol

Andrei