Not taking college

1. Hi! I just want to ask this, can I go to a flight school after high school and get my PPL, then After that go to ATP to and start the course with PPL? to get CFI, and get my hours.

2. Will, I get approved on “SalliMae’s” tuition financing if I don’t have a college degree? but has a PPL license?

Bryan Urbano
Fly Safe

Bryan,

1. yes you can but I personally would recommend at least some college in there.

2. Neither SallieMae, Wells nor any other lending institutions care if you have a degree or not. What they do care about is credit and ability to pay. Being fresh out of HS you will need a cosigner.

Adam

1 Like

Bryan,

1. Yes, that course of action would work. Of course the admissions department always has the final say.

2. No idea. Financing is dependent on credit history, not having college or a PPL. You will likely need a co-signer. The only way to find out about financing is to apply for it.

Keep in mind that you will need a college degree if you intend to someday fly for the majors. Please check out the FAQ section as there is alot of good information there.

Chris

1 Like

Adam

Okay! Thankyou for the informations!

Bryan

Chris

Okay! Thankyou for the informations!

Bryan

What’s the total cost of the program? What are the most difficult parts?

Andre,

Please visit ATPs website for the cost, timeline and a ton of other information.

Honestly the whole program is challenging and requires a tremendous amount of hard work. The general consensus is the Instrument and the CFI intial are the toughest.

Adam