Pharmacy to Pilot!

Hello all! My name is Shay and I am 27 years old. In 2012 I began my interest in the field of pharmacy and in 2016-2020 I attended pharmacy school and graduated with my doctorate in pharmacy. The pharmacy field has changed over the years and pharmacy is the only job I have ever had. The more and more I do my research about aviation the more questions I have and the more excited I get to start this journey! Attending pharmacy school for four years really piled up my student loans, so my question is, will this affect my chances of getting approved for a different loan so soon? Thank you so much in advanced! :grinning:

Shayda,

Welcome to the forum! I am not an expert in student loans, but yes, outstanding debt will of course have an impact on your ability to be approved for more loans. I recommend calling into the Admissions department and speaking with them about your situation as they are the experts in such things.

Chris

1 Like

Shayda,

As Chris said, best to speak with the experts but you may very well need a cosigner.

Adam

1 Like