Restricted Radio Telephone Operators LIcense

Hello all,

I have not done my intro flight or physical yet but am looking forward to once I return to the states. I heard that I should get the license listed in the subject due to the fact that it might get more expensive over time. Is that true? what does it involve?

Best Regards,



I would not worry about this one bit until you get back to the states and begin your flight training. The license will only go up by a few dollars, don’t put the cart before the horse here.


Oh okay, Thanks Chris