Sallie Mae Application

Hello,

I just submitted my request for the Sallie Mae loan and I was wondering about how long it would take for them to review it and get back to me?

Thank you.

Hi Jordan,

It typically takes Sallie Mae a few days to review your application. In the meantime, if you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to ATP finance at 904-595-7946!

Thank you,
Addison

Mine took a couple months, but I used a co-sogner and it took a while to get all the required docs submitted. I think once everything was completed it took Sallie Mae about a week to approve me.

Jordan,

Double check that all the required docs are submitted. Sounds like that’s really the only holdup. If they have everything they need it shouldn’t be long. In the meantime, let us know if you have any questions!

Hannah

Jordan,

A couple of days is typically the return for the status, I think they even give you a rough timeframe to when you could expect to hear back. I would reach out directly to Sallie Mae if you feel the application you submitted to them is stalemate, maybe they need documentation or they’re in the process of reaching back to you?

Brady

Hello,

Thank you all for the input I just have one more follow up question. My co-signer nor I were asked to submit any sort of documents. Are these documents you guys are referring to something they’ll ask me later on in the process, or am I missing a step? I had a confirmation that I completed everything so just want to make sure I’m not waiting for something to happen when they’re waiting on me.

Thank you

Jordan,

The application process could have changed in the years since we filled it out. As long as it shows completed on your end it should be fine. If there are any outstanding items required on your part, there should be ample notification. Of course you could always call a loan advisor and double check.

Hannah