School in New Mexico

I live in Roswell,NM. I heard a rumor today that there is a possibility of ATP starting a school here. is this a potential possibility? This would be amazing if this is the case. New Mexico currently doesn’t have any ATP locations. I have been planning on going to the Colorado Springs location, however if the scoop is coming to New Mexico that would be perfect for me.

Chris,

I have not heard this rumor, but I will ask around and get an official answer.

Chris

Christopher,

I am curious as to where you have heard these rumors? Or any potential details? I think a New Mexico location would be great! I too am from Eastern New Mexico, and planning on going to Phoenix for training.

-Maddox

1 Like

My current flight instructors wife plays a part in the airport management at KROW, he told me that it’s a possibility that they are looking at starting a facility here.

1 Like

Christopher,

I did some checking and there are no imminent plans to open an ATP location there. I would recommend that you plan on attending the Colorado Springs location.

Chris

1 Like

Excellent, thanks for looking in to that for me. I will stick to the original plan of attending Colorado Springs location.