Signing Off

Hello everyone,

A lot has changed in my life over the past couple of years. From getting married, to becoming a father, to landing my dream job. I am now at a place in my life where my priorities have shifted focus from my career to my family. So, I would like to take this opportunity to see that through.

It has been a privilege and a pleasure to give back to ATP and the aviation community. By the end of this month, I will no longer be participating as a mentor, but I will keep my account active to occasionally check in.

With gratitude,

Tory

14 Likes

Tory,

It was great gauging your opinion on a lot of things. I’m sure many benefitted from your mentorship on this forum.

Ben

Thanks for taking the time to pass on your knowledge to us all! You’ve been a great help for the sky seekers here. Enjoy time with your family, and thank you!

Tory I for one will be sad to see you go. Kind of feel like I’m losing my “Katie Couric” :wink:

Be well sir,

Adam

3 Likes

ff906029-d96c-455f-8b0a-f3dac1903964_text

Ben

1 Like

We’ll miss you @Tory!

Tory,

Thank you for all the advice along with experiences you’ve given. Wishing you and your family the best, see you in the skies friend. :slight_smile:

Brady

1 Like

Thank you for your generous contributions to help educate future professional pilots.

Thank you also for choosing ATP. Congratulations on turning to the next chapter.

Justin

1 Like

Hi Tory, really appreciate all the advice you’ve given over the last few years and wish you all the best.
-Ravi

Thank you all for the kind words and best wishes!

Tory

1 Like