Real Answers from Real Pilots

Southwest Dec 2021 Schedule

Hey all - December credited 145 with 19 days off. Had to work the holidays but at least it was some long Hawaii overnights. Perfect end to 2021 watching the fireworks over Wailea. Hope everyone has had a good start to the year!

1. DAL (225)
  2. DAL (225)
  3. DAL (225)
  4. OFF
  5. OFF
  6. PHX (225)
  7. PHX (225)
  8. PHX (225)
  9. OFF
  10. OFF
  11. OFF
  12. OFF
  13. OFF
  14. OFF
  15. OFF
  16. OFF
  17. OFF
  18. OFF
  19. OFF
  20. OFF
  21. OFF
  22. OFF
  23. LAX-SMF-PHX-LGB-PHX
  24. PHX-HNL
  25. HNL-SJC
  26. SJC-LGB-DAL-LAX
  27. OFF
  28. OFF
  29. OFF
  30. LAX-DEN-SMF
  31. SMF-OGG
2 Likes

Hi Jordan,

Perhaps somewhat stupid question but what does the (225) mean?

1 Like

Hey Josh,

Not stupid - I addressed it in my Oct schedule but should probably mention it in each post. I started working with our ab initio program here as a Team Lead Mentor. It’s called “Destination 225,” and I work with our pilot cadets in both PHX and DAL (usually twice a month right now). I will also be teaching our new hires’ 6 month leadership course.

Jordan

Jordan,

Ah my bad I missed the october update. Makes sense thank you.

PS big fan of your tiktok career too!

Josh

1 Like

TIL about Jordan’s TikTok. Watched a few videos, very cool!

Out of curiosity, have you ever met Morgan? Probably haven’t flown with her as she’s an FO, and based out of MDW. https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd6wvUC9/

Ben

1 Like

Yep she’s one of my best friends. She’s also my treasurer for a non profit I started 2 years ago! Morgan is awesome

1 Like

Small world!! I don’t know her personally but I’ve been following her on TikTok for awhile and have binged all her videos.
What is your nonprofit, if it isn’t private?

Ben

1 Like

@ladyaviators on Instagram and the website and everything else is linked from there :+1:t3:

1 Like