Speaking with local students

Hello,
I would like to speak with students at my local ATP to understand the impact of the weather locally on their timeline. Especially since my local school has the weather disclaimer on their ATP page. I plan to call the local ATP for advice on this but wondered if anyone here had ideas on how to reach out to these folks.

Thank you!

Dan,

You could give them a call or just go over if you have some time and see if anyone is around you could chat with.

That said I live in Hawaii, a place that traditionally has the most favorable weather on the planet. This winter we’ve had a record number of days without trade winds, IFR weather and cold temps. What I’m saying is just because a student you speak with did well weather wise or did horribly is no indication of what you’ll encounter. With that in mind choose a location that works best for you. As for the weather, it’s the weather?

Adam

1 Like

Dan,

I recommend calling Admissions and scheduling a tour rather than just walking in. The last thing you want is to show up randomly and no one be in the training center because everyone is all flying. Give Admissions a call at 904-595-7950.

Brady

1 Like

Dan,

Getting a tour set up would be the best way to do that. You could also create a thread in the student experiences section about the specific location and see if anyone chimes in from there!

Hannah

1 Like