Starters in my interest to be a airline pilot

Hey my name is eunice I am 13 but I dream to become a airline pilot one day where or what are things I can do now for a better career

Hello Eunice,

At 13 you’re still a little young so there’s only so much you can do. First and foremost, study hard and do well in school. I would also see if there’s a CAP (Civil Air Patrol) squadron near your home. They’re a great organization for young people, sort of like the scouts but the focus is on aviation and they even have planes you can start your training in. I recommend you check them out and do some reading. Unfortunately you’ve got some time before you can get your pilot’s license.

Adam

Eunice,

The best thing that you can do is to study hard and do well in school. Your grades will determine whether or not you can get into college and to which college, which will in turn affect what airline you end up working for. You could learn more about the field of aviation by subscribing to magazines like AOPA Pilot or Plane & Pilot. Keep your record clean, no drinking and absolutely no drugs.

Stay focused on your dream, it will be here before you know it!

Chris

I agree with Adam. Check into Civil Air Patrol. They have junior member squadrons all over the place and will get you started on your journey.