Starting 9-11-23

Devan, ATP Admissions here!

We are all invested in your journey and determination, keep up the amazing work and hussle. :raised_hands:

1 Like

7 Months later and I am PROGRAM COMPLETE! This past Monday, April 15th, I passed my CFII checkride and am now completed with the ACPP through ATP! I had a blast in the program and am glad I chose this route for flight training. I learned so much through the various phases of the program, all while having so much fun flying as well as making a ton of new aviation friends.

I am a firm believer in you will get out of what you put into this program. If you show up everyday to the training center ready to learn, you’ll have no issues successfully advancing through the program. Be there even when you’re not scheduled, you can always go in the Sim or talk to other people about subjects you may be struggling with. Also, if a flight gets cancelled for some reason there’s the chance you can go fly now!

The Seminole was an absolute blast to fly and who knows maybe one of these days I’ll be able to instruct in them as an MEI!

As for my next steps, I am currently weighing my options and seeing what locations ATP has available for instructor hiring! The nice thing is, I am not necessarily glued to anywhere and willing to relocate and explore somewhere new.

5 Likes

Congrats Devan! Great job and yes hard work pays off!

Let us know what’s next when you know.

Adam

1 Like

Devan,

Congratulations on finishing the program, that is a huge accomplishment! I really liked flying the Seminole, it was by far my favorite of the GA airplanes I have flown.

Please continue to keep us in the loop as you progress through your career.

Chris

1 Like

Devan,

Congrats on completing the ACPP and going 7/7! Looking forward to seeing where you go next. :small_airplane:

Brady

1 Like

That’s absolutely right. You had the right attitude, put in the work and look at your results! 7/7! That’s a huge accomplishment. Enjoy this time, you’ll be starting a new chapter here very soon! Keep us updated on where you land. :slight_smile:

Hannah

3 Likes

Hey Everyone, just wanted to provide a quick update! I have now completed INDOC with ATP and will begin instructing out of their Greenville, South Carolina (GMU) location next week!

I just got back to Michigan from Jacksonville and plan on making the drive down to South Carolina this upcoming weekend. I look forward to the opportunity of being able to instruct and start earning more hours!

3 Likes

That is a great update! I personally think that being an ATP instructor is by far the best way to go in this industry. You will learn so much more as an instructor than you already know.

2 Likes

Devan,

Congrats on this achievement. Please keep us posted on your journey as an instructor when you hit some other self-milestones.

Brady

2 Likes

Devan,

Congrats on being offered a position and completing Indoc! This is the beginning to a whole new chapter of your career, not only for your logbook but for your growth as a pilot! Being an instructor is a huge responsibility but comes with great reward.

I think you’ll enjoy the Greenville location! I went there many times as a CFI out of the CLT location at KJQF.

Hannah

1 Like

Hi Devan,

I will be starting at GMU from zero on July 22nd, hope to see you around!

Tommy