Starting courses

Hello,

I wanted to know if these courses are taken remotely or in person? I’m a full-time flight attendant so I’m gone a lot. Coming in for courses would be hard. Once you start, it generally takes about 6-9 months right?

Aisha,

You cannot learn to fly remotely or online. ATPs program is accelerated so you can complete all your training in 7mos BUT it requires a full-time commitment and working, particularly as an FA is not possible.

Adam

Aisha,

The only “online” training that you can do is your ground schooling, other than that flying is a practical skill and is tested by both written and practical ability. I agree with Adam that as a FA it is not possible to do the ACPP through ATP, I have seen many individuals struggle even doing small gigs on the side and admit that they cannot do both; either withdrawing from program or resigning from their job.

Brady

Thank you Brady for the reply.

Aisha,

You are more than welcome, please let us know if there are any other questions we may assist with. I recommend visiting the FAQ section of the forum and ATP’s website as both are filled with a lot of valuable information.

Brady