Starting @ Lawrenceville Location June 2020?

As an update for my situation as well, a few weeks ago I decided to delay my start date to September 7th at LZU due to uncertainty / layoffs going on with my spouse’s employer, however I think that things are (hopefully) turning a corner, and I will be able to pull the date back to early July.

At this point I am thinking of studying at the DPA location in Chicago since it is closer to home if I were able to pull it ahead to July, or continuing with LZU in Atlanta for September (thinking winter weather will be better).

-Bobby

Bobby,

That is good news that your spouse’s situation is improving, it seems like the whole economy is slowly starting to climb out of this mess.

I would not focus too much on the weather, all locations have their good months and bad, it balances out over the course of nine months of training. Keep in mind that fall in the midwest can have really nice weather and while winter is cold, there are plenty of clear sky days. I would not delay a start date because of weather differences between the two locations, but that is just my thought process.

Chris

Thanks Chris, I appreciate your insight. That makes sense on weather being not a significant factor in location choice. Hopefully I won’t need to wait until September to start the program!

Anytime. Let us know how else we can help you.

Chris

Thank you for the update, Bobby! I hope to see you in LZU in September. My start date is September 14.

1 Like