Tour / Visitation of ATP Housing?

Hello, I do understand that ATP relies upon various apartment complexes to house students close to the training centers and that those complexes are not owned by the school itself. I also do understand that the apartments are furnished as well.

I am wondering if there is any chance that I could get a tour of the apartment that is utilized by ATP so I can prepare my living situation in advance? I do know for a fact that the living situation is going to be extremely simple and convenient, but I’m doing this for the sake of preparation as I do have the time and money to do so.

The location I’m looking at for training is Sacramento, CA and the housing that is utilized is the Landing at Riverlake. If there is any possibility to tour the furnished apartment that would be great or if I need to contact the property manager at the complex to schedule a tour I can do so.

Of course if the housing is already occupied I don’t wanna be a disturbance to anyone, but I am available anytime, and I plan on starting in a year and a half. :slight_smile:

Ethan,

This is a conversation you need t have with ATP admin. I would give them a call.

Adam

1 Like

Ethan,

You will want to reach out to ATP directly inquiring about that, 904-595-7950.

Brady

1 Like

Ethan,

You’re more than welcome to stop by the actual complex to check it out, but unfortunately, ATP does not offer tours of our specific accommodations as there are student belongings in each apartment.

Feel free to reach out to our admissions department with any additional questions!

Addison

1 Like