United Returns the 737-Max to Service

1 Like

That’s great! I’ve always liked the 737 Max, do you think there is a chance of them grounding them again?

Great news! Sadly the 737-Max may be the last version of the 737 we see with Boeing launching the Yellowstone Project and the New Midsize Airplane.

Gabriel,

If the Max has another fatal crash related to onboard systems, I predict it will never fly again.

Chris

Matthew,

I hope this is the last 737. The airplane has way outlived its useful life, the design should have been retired before the New Gen versions. The cockpit is antiquated, the fuselage is too long and too low to the ground and it is loud. The 757 was a far superior airplane, Boeing would have done better to continue to invest in that design, or come up with a whole new design long time ago.

Chris

1 Like

Chris,

I agree wit what you said. Sometimes it surprises me with how long the 737 has been in operation.

Chris,

Here is an interesting article that hints Boeing will revive the NMA plans and shrink them down a bit. Seems like it will be the successor to the 737, but with the current climate there is no rush.

Matt

Interesting read, thanks for posting.