Want to Fly in Europe

I am a European citizen and an American citizen. I would like to fly with an airline in Europe. Will going through ATP Flight School and getting my 1500 hours help me get a pilot job in Europe?


Not really. Europe has a very different licensing system than the US. If you want to fly in Europe you need to obtain EASA licenses not FAA and that’s best accomplished by training in Europe. While you could get your FAA licenses from ATP and convert them, it’s a considerable amount of work.



No. If your goal is to fly in Europe, it would be best to either train there, or to seek out a school that specializes in European licenses.