Weight/ Progress Updates

Evan,

Well done!! Every day is a work in progress, some days you will see minor progress and others you may see extreme. Each month make it a goal to substitute one ‘bad’ food for a good food. One thing I’ve really found myself enjoying snacking on in between my lessons is trail mix, it’s cheap and healthy to make and it’s easy to pack and carry. If you like fruits make fruit salad for an entire week.

Keep looking forward and see the light at the end of the tunnel. Have a wonderful Holiday with family and friends, talk soon!

Brady

1 Like

Hey guys, mid month update. I am currently 320 pounds. Also, today is my 18th birthday. The main reason for this update is I am going to tour the Nashville location and housing. I won’t be able to do the flight part of the tour, which absolutely sucks… a lot, but yea, I am very excited!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Evan! Nice work on the weight.

It does suck but you’re young and have plenty of time. I’m old and grumpy so I’m less sympathetic :wink:

Adam

1 Like

Evan,

Happy birthday! Enjoy the tour.

Chris

1 Like

Happy Birthday Evan!
Check in with us afterwards and let us know how you liked it!
-Hannah

1 Like

Evan,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Happy Holidays!

Brady

1 Like

Happy Birthday, Evan!

Tory

1 Like

Hey guys, January 2nd update. 2022 Babyy. I got down to 316 a couple days before Christmas but now I am at 318. Haha I’m not going to say that candy and food was worth it buttt… anyways I am still on track. I need to lose about 11 pounds a month to be able to meet the first Monday of May deadline. I have lost about 11-12 pounds a month for the past 2 months. It is pretty hard to say no to desert or pizza, but hey, in 5 months I could be living the dream studying at ATP Nashville. The next update I WILL be at 306. it’s crazy how fast time has flown by. It’s already January 2022. That’s crazy. Anyways, I really appreciate all of you guys supporting me and my girlfriend appreciates you guys as well…hahaha. Talk to y’all February 1st. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Evan,

Good work, keep it coming. Happy New Year to you!

Chris

1 Like

Evan,

Nobody likes food more than me! NOBODY! And don’t get me started on pizza (I owned 2 pizzerias a million years ago) but trust me on this one because I know! Flying airplanes is better! :wink:

Keep up the great work!

Adam

2 Likes

Evan,
Losing weight is tough enough but to do it during the holidays, well that takes real commitment. Good job. Keep it up! It’s working!
-Hannah

2 Likes

Evan,

Keep on looking forward, only a little bit to go if you think of it that way. Holidays always get the best of us, I mean Thanksgiving…pumpkin roll & pie, Christmas you get the cookies…always have to cheat sometime.

@Adam…Still waiting for you to open a food truck for me to come try tasty food, if my memory serves we discussed that two years ago almost to date. :smiley:

Brady

Brady,

I lack ambition and still have a few years till retirement. Patience is a virtue :slight_smile:

Adam

1 Like

Hey guys, I did pretty good this month, but not as good as I could’ve been. I have done an hour of the leg cardio machine thing at planet fitness every day for the past 2 weeks. I am currently sitting around 312. Down 40 pounds since I started, but it really could be a whole lot more. I am proud of what I’ve done though. I was looking in the mirror and actually noticed some fat that disappeared from my stomach, hahaha. I really appreciate you guys and I hope these posts help someone else that is in the same boat I am. My goal for the next update will be 300 lbs. half way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Evan,

Again great job! That’s over 10% which is tremendous. Major kudos!

That said I’m going to call you out on something. As I was reading your post I noticed far too much negativity and disappointment in yourself which you need to stop. After virtually everything positive you say, there’s an immediate (and VERY unnecessary “BUT”). I’d like you to reread your post except take out the “buts” and the rest of the sentence that follows. It sounds like your apologizing or have remorse and my friend neither is necessary.

This is really hard and you’re doing exceptionally well. Be proud and cut yourself some slack. Next post I don’t want to hear any of that. Just the good stuff! You deserve it!

Adam

8 Likes

Wow, I never really thought about that. I’m just so focused at what what I could’ve done and the weight I haven’t lost, rather than what I have. Thank you for that.

Progress is progress, Even. Keep up the good work!

Tory

1 Like

Glass half full Evan! Focusing on the progress you have made is one of the strongest motivators to keep going. What you’re doing is working, just keep your mind right. You’ve got this.
-Hannah

1 Like

Sounds like a great start to the new year, Evan! Keep up the great work, I love what Adam said, we always look at the negatives on the reverse side of the positives. I do it too sometimes.

Keep up the astonishing work Evan, sooner rather than later you’ll be right at where you want to be.

Brady

1 Like

Evan it sounds like you’re doing amazing work and be proud of staying with it. Success is not a straight line, sometimes we take detours to get where we want to go. Can’t wait to hear more updates!