Would ATP Flight School be a good fit me?

Chris i really appreciate and value your input and opinion thanks.

no, i am ready for it my main concern was just the pace and whether or not i would be able to understand and keep up but i’v been study the material they give you in which you have to know this before the accept you into the program and so for i’m good so i think i will move forward with the program and another concern was a support system as far as people to go to in case i got stuck and needed better understanding of the material, i’m ready iv already made the proper arrangements necessary not to have to work so i’m ready just nerves because it’s something i never done before so…lol

and thanks for your input as well i appreciate it so much even for this site thanks so much

DeMarcus,

Anytime my friend. Always feel free to come back and ask whatever questions come up.

Chris

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Adam. I am in a bit of a hurry though since I’ll only have 15-18 years to fly. Just wish ATP had a more extended (flexible) program.

Derek,

You have to admit, there is a bit of a contradiction between saying that you are in a bit of a hurry and also wishing that ATP had a more extended program.

One of the ways that ATP works is by keeping the students actively involved in the flight training process. If ATP were to stretch the program out, they would lose this benefit, thus making the program take even longer and cost even more. There are of course many flight schools that offer a slower paced approach to training, but they will end up costing you dramatically more in the end.

Chris

1 Like

I studied the Sheppard air prep for the written exams, an excellent resource, and besides then that, just used google, you tube, instructors, and any other resource I could think of to keep on building knowledge and keep up with my studies.